Discounted Beds & Furniture UK Ltd may collect the following personal data in order:
What Sort of Personal Data Do We Collect?
- If you have a web account with us: your name, gender, date of birth, billing/delivery address, orders and receipts, email and telephone number. For your security, we’ll also keep an encrypted record of your login password.
- Details of your shopping preferences.
- Details of your visits to our websites or apps, and which site you came from to ours.
- Personal details which help us to recommend items of interest.
- Payment card information.
- Your comments and product reviews.
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
How Do We Collect Your Data?
You directly provide Discounted Beds & Furniture UK Ltd with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
● Email us
Our company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
● Submitting contract details via a social media advert (Facebook, Instagram)
● Submit contact details through website
How Will We Use Your Data?
- To process any orders that you make on our website, via Social Media or in our showroom. If we don't collect your personal data during checkout, we won't be able to process your orders and comply with legal obligations.
- To resound to your queries, refund requests and complaints
- To administer any of our prize draws or competitions which you enter, based on your consent given at the time of entering.
- To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
To send you survey and feedback requests to help improve our services.
How We Store Your Data?
Discounted Beds & Furniture UK Ltd securely store data on our website host Shopify. Access to your personal data is password-protected, and sensitive data such as payment card information) is secured to ensure it is protected. Your data is not exported onto any other application or device.
Your information is never shared or sold with third parties other than those which we have disclosed within this policy.
What Are Your Data Processing Rights?
Discounted Beds & Furniture UK Ltd would like to make you fully aware of all your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access –You have the right to request all copies that Discounted Beds & Furniture UK Ltd hold of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to us processing your personal data, under certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain circumstances.
What Are Cookies?
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet loginformation and visitor behaviour information. When you visit websites, we maycollect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?
- Functionality - Our company uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - understanding content you viewed, links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to Manage Cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of Other Websites
How to Contact Us
How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concerns in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner's Office using this link: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us