Returns / Refund Policy
We know any furniture purchase from us is purchased with love and care; that's why very little of our customers return things to us.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
I want to return something that is unwanted:
- You must ensure that:
- You have kept all of the original packaging as well as keeping the product in perfect condition.
- You must not have used the product
- What cannot be returned a unwanted?
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging
- Products or packaging in poor condition
Something I have bought from you has become faulty:If your product has developed a fault it is important that you let us know as soon as possible. In many cases a repair or replacement part will be possible to resolve the issue and we would like to do this for you as quickly as possible.
- My product has developed a fault within 30 days
- If we have been able to assess the product and can confirm it is a fault, you are entitled to a repair, replacement or refund (whichever you prefer). Our customer service team will be more than happy to assist.
- My product has developed a fault after the 30 days
- Any faults highlighted after 30 days, will be repaired or replaced in accordance with the terms of the Consumer Rights Act 2015.